Your privacy is important to FissureMan Online. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that FissureMan Online collects, and the ways in which FissureMan Online uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
FissureMan Online may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including statistical data and locations;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website Technical Blog page.- information about transactions carried out over this website; - information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including FissureMan Online Technical Blog); and any other information that you send to FissureMan Online.
Using personal information
FissureMan Online may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information from you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications.
Where FissureMan Online discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, FissureMan Online may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.FissureMan Online will not sell any collected personal information.
Securing your data
FissureMan Online will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
FissureMan Online will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
FissureMan Online is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact: Dennis Compton
- by email to FISSUREMAN@GOLDSUCKER.COM or
- by post to 301 Grandview Circle, Camarillo, CA 93010.